the products you have access togive the price of the articles, except the products of the range nauticaland a technical document.nautical items are directly available from our specialist dealers.
any purchase made implies the unreserved acceptance by the purchaser of the conditions provided below.
2. applicable regulations
this sale or order shall be granted and accepted under the following general conditions. these conditions apply notwithstanding any contrary clause in other documents attached to the quotation. The purpose of these general conditions is to define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the direct sale and or the on-line sale of the products offered via the website "www.styleinboat.com" by the company T-TOP, sarl with capital of 291 430 €uros whose head office is located za space life atlantic south, street rené couzinet, 38.5190 aizenay, registered
3. validity of L’OFFRE
any price offer made by the company is deducted if it is not accepted by the customer within three months of its date of issue. The subject-matter of the order will not result in any warranty restraint unless the particular conditions are properly accepted.
4. delivery time
except for the specific conditions established between the company and the customer, the delivery times are only given as an indication. T-TOP will always strive to meet these deadlines. the seller is in no case responsible for delays in delivery, once the goods are shipped. In the event of failure to comply with the deadlines indicated, this delay shall not result in the cancellation of the order, nor may it result in delay penalties, in any way indemnities.
a. Damaged packaging: on the day of the reception, it is up to the buyer to issue on the receipt transport of the specific reserves: pressed material, striped, cardboards torn off ...(Do not put "subject to unpackage"). if possible take exhaustive photos. within 72 hours of delivery: send to the carrier an R+AR mail notifying the dispute with all supporting documents.
b. undamaged packaging: it is essential to verify the condition of the delivery and to send the remarks within 48 hours. In addition to this period, the handling of the damage caused by the transport cannot be guaranteed.
the prices are indicated in euros all taxes included (tc) and excluding participation in the installation, logistics and shipping costs charged as an additional charge and indicated before the final validation of the order form. they are the ones in force at the time of validation of the order by the customer. price can be seen up at any time without prior information. any confirmation of quote and therefore order is valid acceptance of prices.
7. the order any acceptance of a quote will result in a command (bdc), which will definitively confirm the order.
8. Delivery and installation it is up to the customer to check the good condition of the goods at the time of delivery and/or installation and to issue the necessary reservations in writing to the T-TOP stub. if necessary to issue reservations to the carrier (see art. 3). for export these reserves must be made at the latest in the 3 reception of the goods. it is imperative to provide all evidence regarding the reality of defects or missing. past this period, any product will be considered accepted and free of any apparent and/or missing defects. no return of goods
9. ANNULATION OF command
any cancellation must be notified in writing no later than 10 days after validation of the order. any production carried out shall be due except prior agreement. failure to comply with this period will result in a total retention of the amounts paid.
unless otherwise stipulated on our part, all our interventions are payable upon receipt of the invoice. in accordance with the law of 31/12/1992 and the prescribed settlement dates. for any first order the payment will be anticipated. T-TOP also reserves the right to claim an advance payment if the reliability of the purchaser requires it.
- the default at the fixed time will result in a delay interest of at least once and a half the rate of legal interest.
- for important work or contracts with execution schedule, the particular conditions will be defined between the parties.
- the partial contestation of an invoice does not exempt the customer from paying the uncontested party, the default of payment results in the enforceability of the moratorium interests.
- no payment may be suspended without prior agreement.
11. guarantee and liability the goods sold are guaranteed against any malfunction under the conditions specified by the manufacturer. the guarantee is excluded - if the malfunction results from an intervention on the property carried out without authorization:
- if the defective operation arises from the normal wear of the property or from a negligence or lack of maintenance on the part of the client
- if the malfunction results from force majeure. are also excluded from this warranty, damage to property sold by storm, storm and hail.
any dispute must be declared by mail within 15 days of delivery or after installation of a product. (3 months for export) if the customer fails to comply with the terms of this article, the customer will not be able to make any other claim regarding the apparent defects of the products delivered to it by T-TOP. the products being deemed to be exempt from any apparent defects.
disputes that that may arise from an order or from the execution of the proceedings, in the event of an appeal for a guarantee or a plurality of defendants, shall, in the absence of amicable agreement, be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in which the head office of the T-TOP sarl is located. in the event of disagreements or impossibility of amicable settlement, disputes will be submitted to the competent court of rock on yon.
pursuant to Law No. 81-335 of 12 May 1980 and Article 121 of Law 85-98 of 25 January 1985, the goods delivered remain the property of the contractor until the full payment of the corresponding invoices. under the warranty, the company will replace the recognized defective parts free of charge.